Terms and Conditions
- See Restriction List at www.fuzionfs.com in dumpster rental section.
- Customer acknowledges that he/she has care, custody and control of equipment owned by Fuzion and accepts responsibility and liabilities for the use of the equipment and its contents. THEREFORE, THE CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AGREES TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS FUZION FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR INJURY TO OR DEATH OF PERSON OR PERSONS RESULTING FROM OR ARISING IN ANY MANNER OUT OF CUSTOMERâ€™S USE OF THE QUIPMENT FURNISHED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
- Fuzion will not be responsible for damage done to roadways/driveway surfaces, culverts, etc., due to its equipment traveling on customer property, nor will Fuzion be responsible for damage done to roads, road surfaces, culvers, etc., on property or easements leading to or from the location at which the service is performed.
- If your location has a locked gate, Fuzion must be provided with a key, gate code or lock combination to prevent delays or skips in services.
- Customer agrees to notify Fuzion of any damage to equipment as soon as it is observed so that repairs may be made to insure serviceability and safety. Repair – $75 per hour and materials.
- Customer accepts full responsibility for all damages to Fuzionâ€™s property due to fire, theft or vandalism and agrees to pay reasonable cost of repair and/or replacement of the equipment or its components. Graffiti cleaning – $55 per occurrence.
- Dumpster placement â€“ if you requested to be called for dumpster placement and do not answer with 15 minutes of the driver arrival, the driver will have to leave and return later. Trip Charge – $50 – $100 depending on location.
- Driver is not allowed to physically move fencing or any item blocking placement area or access to pick up dumpster. Quoted price is for initial delivery, pick up and disposal up to allowable weight (dependent on dumpster size)
- 10 Yard dumpster â€“ 2 ton (4,000 pounds) allowed
- 15 Yard dumpster â€“ 3 ton (6,000 pounds) allowed
- 20/22 Yard dumpster â€“ 3 ton (6,000 pounds) allowed
- 30 Yard dumpster â€“ 5 ton (10,000 pounds) allowed
- Over weight – Overweight Fee General Trash – $60 per ton
- 10 Yard dumpster â€“ disposal weight greater than 2 ton
- 15 Yard dumpster â€“ disposal weight greater than 3 ton
- 20/22 Yard dumpster â€“ disposal weight greater than 3 ton
- 30 Yard dumpster â€“ disposal weight greater than 5 ton
- Dumpster blocked from pick up/trade out and access is not gained within 5 minutes of driver arrival at site â€“ Trip Charge $75.
- Dumpster Over Filled above fill line indicator on dumpster – $100 if driver is able to tarp and move safely to disposal
- Items sticking out from dumpster cannot be taken/hauled to disposal due to unsafe travel. Trip Charge $100 â€“ no disposal done.
- Trash frozen in dumpster requiring Backhoe assist at disposal – $75
- Too heavy to haul â€“ requires different method to pick up & haul – $95 per hour trucking plus overweight fees will apply
- Extending rental period for short term rentals
- $10 per day
- $50 per week
- Landfill refusal to dispose for restrictions requiring secondary disposal site – $50 per ton for TOTAL TONS.
You can reach Fuzion Dispatch at (970) 539-4201 or email@example.com for all Service questions or changes.
For Billing questions, please contact us at (970) 673-5376 or firstname.lastname@example.org.